A list of my current and upcoming classes in the greater Ottawa area…
Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint 101
Learn about all the uses for this intriguing and beautiful paint, using the many products in the Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint (MMSMP) line.
Milk Paint is a traditional powdered paint that is non-toxic and has no VOC’s. It has been used in North America for hundreds of years on furniture, walls, barns, etc., but has been around for thousands of years, and was even found in the pyramids in Egypt and on ancient cave paintings.
Using the many colours and products available in the Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint line, you will have the opportunity to learn:
– About the ingredients and uses for Milk Paint
– How to mix Milk Paint
– How to make different consistencies for use as paint, stain and wash
– To achieve different looks such as chippy, layered, and smooth
– All about bonding agent and when to use it
– The best finish for your Milk Paint project, trying out Wax, Hemp Oil and Tough Coat
This hands-on workshop is suitable for all levels.
Taught at Malenka Originals in Ottawa.
Thursday, July 20 from 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Tuesday, August 15 from 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
This 8 week class is coming in September 2017 at the Canterbury Community Centre.
Classes will be help on Sundays from 10:00 am – 11:30 am.